This is a simple guide to registering for Cambridge exams with the British Council.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Pay for your exams
- Submit additional documents
- Receive your statement of entry
See the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) registration process for private candidates below.
Please note that certain exam options, including those with coursework, are not available to private candidates.
Visit our schools registration portal to register - https://schoolexams.britishcouncil.org/
Pay for your exams
Pay the required fee directly via Visa/Master card. You can also make payment by bank deposit or by Bank transfer.
Submit additional documents
You are required to submit the following documents via email to email@example.com
- A passport sized photograph
- A scanned copy of your payment slip from Standard Chartered Bank with the total amount stated on your registration summary (If you paid via the bank).
- Copy of your valid international passport (or National ID Card, Voters' ID card or Student ID)
- If you are under 18 years old, please have a parent or guardian fill the Parental Consent form(download below) and send it via email
Receive your statement of entry
After successfully submitting the above mentioned documents, your Statement of Entry, Timetable, CIE ID card and information about your examination venues would be ready for pickup at our offices or delivery approximately three weeks before your exams
For more information, visit our Exam registration for private candidates | British Council website.