This article explains how to request for a test cancellation or refund.
Instructions to request for Test cancellation or refund
Step 1: Read on IELTS/UKVI cancellation policy
- IELTS cancellation policy can be found here
- UKVI and Life Skills cancellation policy can be found here
Step 2: Complete the appropriate request from
- For Standard IELTS (paper & computer) refunds, click here for the test cancellation or refund form on the Test Taker portal and follow the following steps:
- On the tests & results menu, select View this booking button
- Click on the 'I want to change this booking' button
- Select Request cancellation and complete your application.
- For UKVI and other types of refund, click here for the test cancellation or refund request form and make sure you select the right link as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Receive auto-response email
- When your request form is completed and submitted, an auto-response email will be sent to the email address you provided during the request. Wait a few minutes or check your junk or spam folder in case you do not find it in your inbox.
Step 4: Wait for the outcome of your request and next steps
- When we receive your request, it will be forwarded for approval or otherwise based on our IELTS policy. This usually takes maximum of 3 days.
- We will advise on next steps through an email that will be sent to you. Please wait for 3 days before making a follow up.
- If approved, refunds can take up to five (5) weeks to process.
Please note that your request will be subjected to approval or otherwise and you may be required to provide more documents to support your request.