This article explains how to request for a test re-marking.
If you did not receive the score you expected, you can apply for your test to be re-marked. This is called an Enquiry on Results (EOR). You can choose which test sections you want to be re-marked and will need to request this at the test centre where you sat the test.
The fee for this service is GBP 60 for Standard IELTS and GBP 100 for UKVI IELTS, which will be refunded if your score is increased for any section of the test.
Instructions to request for Test re-marking or EOR
Step 1: Read on IELTS/UKVI re-marking policy
- IELTS/UKVI re-marking policy can be found here. Scroll down on that page for the paragraph on re-marking.
Step 2: Complete the appropriate request from
- Click here for the test re-marking or EOR request form and make sure you select the right link as shown in the image below:
Step 3: Receive auto-response email
- When your request form is completed and submitted, an auto-response email will be sent to the email address you provided during the request. Wait a few minutes or check your junk or spam folder in case you do not find it in your inbox.
Step 4: Wait for the outcome of your request and next steps
- When we receive your request, it will be forwarded to the appropriate team for re-marking
- Please note that, re-marking takes up to 21 days to complete.
- Kindly wait for this period to elapse before making a follow up.
Please note that your request will be accepted if only it is received within the stated period of time in our re-marking policy.